JFW and cepstral david

  • From: "Mathew Menard" <tiger32984@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 13:28:28 -0600

Hi guys.
Do any of you have trouble using cepstral david with Jaws? Every time I try to
use Cepstral David with jaws, it works for a minute or so, and then it crashes.
And jaws doesn't work. I close jaws, but I can't open it again until I restart
my computer. I have had to restart about 4 times today because of this. It's
driving me nuts. I want to use Cepstral David with Jaws, but not if it is going
to keep doing this. So if anyone else has this problem, could you please let me
know what I should do? Thanks.

Mat.