JFW and backups

  • From: "AB7HW Dick Lee Chrisman" <ab7hw@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 15:01:33 -0700

Hello Gang
I want to back up or Ghost my hard drive to a external Hard Drive using JFW
5.00.812 and Windows XP.
I wonder if any of you are using some kind of a program that copies your
hard drive over to another hard drive so that in case of a crash you could
simply replace your hard drive contents with the mirror image of the hard
drive with the one you have on the external or second hard drive?
If you are doing this I would request you to send me the name of such a
program?
I am of course looking for something that is JFW friendly and that I could
do by myself?
Thanks for your inputs.
Dick