RE: JFW and TurboTax -- Works

  • From: "Cher Bosch" <Cher.Bosch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 08:57:20 -0600

I used it in February with Win98SE and JAWS7.  However, I had to keep
turning forms mode off and on in order to correctly read the screen.  No
one else has mentioned having a problem with that.

I did have problems with screens sometimes seeming to get stuck and got
thrown out a few times, etc..  The payment screen was no more
problematic than anything else.

I didn't install anything new re JAVA.  What did you install, what
difference does it make, and where did you find it?

Cher

>>> mbaldwin@xxxxxxxxx 03/15/06 6:30 AM >>>

Tom,

Keep us posted on how it goes.  Maybe they have fixed it since January
when
I did mine.  If not then we need to find someone to write to.

Mike