RE: JFW and Nero 7

  • From: "daniel dalton" <daniel.dalton47@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 21:52:39 +1000

Hi John,
Can you tell me how I can check what version of nero I am running? I
don't know of any scripts but I was going to write some. I just want to
make sure I am using the latest version. Does anyone else know of any
scripts?

Cheers,
Daniel.

Web:
http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/

Contact details.

Email:
daniel.dalton@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Or:
daniel.dalton47@xxxxxxxxx

Msn:
Daniel638@xxxxxxxxx
Skype:
Daniel_3680

If you add me to skype or msn please send an email telling me who you
are.
Note: I don't check my msn address for emails. So if you email please
use one of my email addresses above. -----Original Message-----