OE & JFW 8.0.2107

  • From: "Boris" <boris67@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 06:30:44 -0500

Hi List,

I recently upgraded to JFW 8.0.2107 and am now having problems with Outlook
Express.  The Control N script to create a new message no longer works.
Does anyone have any suggestions?  If not, please tell me how to remove this
latest build of JFW 8 and allow me to return to the previous build.

Thanks,

Boris