Re: JFW and MSWord, me too!

  • From: "AB7HW Dick Lee Chrisman" <ab7hw@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 16:14:52 -0700

Hello again Georte
Well I installed JFW 5.10.383 and tried it for about 1 month and had to many
freaky problems, to many to list so I went back to JFW 5.00.844 and yes
what, all of my problems disappeared!!
So I will not use the newest version of JFW no matter how many JFW users
tell me they don't have a problem with version 5.10.383 because this is my
computer that does not like the newest version.
I am sure there is a cure, but the JFW 6.0 version is on the way so why
waste the time fooling with version 5.10.383?
Good Luck!
Dick