JFW and Divex

  • From: "Michael McDermott" <mmcderm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 19:36:10 -0400

Hi to all.  I have recently started to look into downloading movies and playing
them.  The downloading an selecting files is acessable with jaws,  Although I
click on the movie file and it comes up through windows media player but with
no audio.  I have asked someone about this and they told me I need to use a
program called divex , but it does not seem acessable , can someone out there
with more knowledge than I please help me with a useable movie player software
that will allow me to hear the audio as it is the only part that I can get any
enjoyment out of?