Re: JFW & Audible

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 20:27:35 -0700

Hi,
I am still using Jaws 6.0, and haven't yet installed jaws 6.20. At this
point,  everything on the Audible site is as accessible as it was for me
with earlier versions.  Your inquiry is the first time I've heard anyone say
that the update may have ruined their Audible access.  Any other Audible
users here who've also downloaded and installed version 6.20?  It's hard to
believe that it could mess up the accessibility of that site so much.  But
if it does, that's a serious problem for a lot of Jaws users, I'd say.