Re: JFW 8.0 and itunes

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 15:43:54 -0500

Hi again Justin

The other thing about the itunes scripts, added to the exorbinantly hi price, at least in my opinion, is that JAWS 8.0 is not supported. meaning that itunes scripts were never created for JAWS 8.0.

I believe the last version of JAWS that is supported is version 7. so if the only version you have on your system is 8.0, you are out of luck I guess.

Thanks.

At 02:26 PM 6/24/2007, you wrote:
Chris Skarstad wrote:

> Hi.
>
> Forget Itunes, not accessible with JAWS, or any other screenreader, at
> least under windows.
Chris, in reference to a message that I posted to this list some days ago, do you know if the Itunes jaws scripts offer efective access to this program, or are the itunes scripts not very useful, or altogether useless? I am still looking for an answer to this inquiry.

Justin  Saint Paul MN