JFW 6.0 and the enu folder

  • From: Jeanie Vejil <proud2have-tsedog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 23:18:56 -0500

Hi all.

I have a question concerning JFW 6.0 and where the enu folder is stored. I am using JFW 5.1 and haven't felt like installing 6.0 as I have heard that the enu folder isn't in the same place it has been located in for all versions of JFW until 6.0.

I am running windows 98 SE if that makes any difference.

If someone wants to write me privately with the information I'm asking for, please feel free to do so at proud2have-tsedog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks in advance, and if there is anything else not in the same place it's always been in, please mention that too.

Jeanie Vejil