RE: JFW 6.0 and the enu folder

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 12:34:52 -0700

This really is not a problem if you go to programs then JFW 6, there is
a menu item that says explore jaws.  You can move to personal folders in
the usual way in windows, and that is where you would put any script
files you want.

Also, merge works well which will take care of some of this for you.

You don't have to memorize a huge path name, just explore jaws.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx