Re: JFW 5.0 read all command reads only one line

  • From: "Francis Daniels" <fdaniels@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 18:55:11 -0800

I took another look at what I wrote and what was on the Word macro line
(normal.dot).  I'd like to try it and see if it does modify the way Word
runs.  If, when Word shifts into Page Layout (it used to be called Print
Layout) and you save the document, it switches back to Normal layout when
you re-open the document, that would be cool.  But it doesn't modify what I
wrote regarding JAWS SayAll.

Francis