RE: JFW 5.0 Reading Strange Logon Message

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 17:43:11 -0700

Actually, I had this for months, what finally fixed it was doing a major
clean out of temp files, I don't even know exactly what I did, I used a
function in Clean sweep that I had never used before and the problem
disappeared after that, and it had plagued me for about five months.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx