Re: JFW 12 issues.

  • From: "Yadiel Sotomayor" <yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 19:13:56 -0400

?Well, it maybe your system. Mine doesn't hang at all. In fact, I found version
12 a huge improvement over version 11. Still, it is not at the level of version
10, which in my opinion was, and still is, the best version of jaws available
if you are using a windows XP system and a pretty good screen reader if you are
using vista (12 beats 10 on vista though).