Re: JFW 12 issues.

  • From: Matthew T Dyer <mdyer1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 17:47:54 -0500

Hi,

On 2 computers at work I have a demo of jaws 12 and it works fine in ie8 and
have no problems.  One is running windows xp pro and the other is running
windows 7 pro.

Matrthew

On Jan 13, 2011, at 4:53 PM, Mike Mote wrote:

Hi folks!  I'm getting ever more frustrated with the latest version of Jaws 12.
 FS should have never released this version, because it has a lot of problems.
The biggest problem I have is it hangs up with internet explorer on web pages,
not allowing you to read through a page or tab through the links.  It's not my
computer, it's jaws, and this issue needs to be fixed.  Hopefully, they'll
address this problem in future releases, and stop releasing products that don't
work right.