RE: JFW 11/12 and Outlook 2003 custom messages

  • From: "Bissett, Tom" <tom.bissett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 11:26:37 -0500

Hi,  I just upgraded to jaws 11.  I  am not sure if this impacts what scripts
are loaded but I find that the "owner application" changes as you switch from
the list of emails to the folder list or vice versa.  This may be a cause for
losing your custom view if the "owner application" is part of the criteria jaws
uses to determine what scripts to load.
Not sure but thought the observation might help.
Regards

Tom Bisset