Re: JFW 11 start-up time?

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 23:25:03 -0000

Sorry about last, this morning after downloading Jaws 11 last night and having no problems,I put on laptop this morning and music so sound Ok but only a hollow Dong sound when I tried to raise Jaws any jaws from dead, a friend telephoned me and we had to tell Jaws 11 it was the active version and check the settings to make it loadfirst computer comes on and tell Jaws 10, which I still have kept it was not the boss any more, have you checked in basic settings what you want of Jaws 11?
Dorothy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Logue" <bobcat11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>