JFW 11 start-up time?

  • From: Chris Smart <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2009 16:49:52 -0500

This isn't all that important, just something I've noticed.

A few versions ago, Jaws took maybe one to two seconds to start talking once I issued the keystroke to launch it. Now with version 11, I'm seeing start times of at least eight seconds.

Anybody else noticing this?
Actually, if I've had to unload and restart it a few times in a day, the start time gets to 15-20 seconds.
Chris

Alternative archives located at: