Re: JFW 11 and A Possible Problem Site

  • From: "Bill White" <billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 13:46:50 -0700

OK, I went to KATC again, and I clicked on Acadiana's most wanted video, and it
played for me.  I have Adobe flash player, Windows Media, and Win amp.  It
didn't say which player was functioning when the video began to play, so it was
probably flash.  The video played, so maybe you could try removing that player,
and just using the standard video players.

HTH.
Bill White billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx