JFW 11 and A Possible Problem Site

  • From: "Brian Hansen" <BC.Hansen23@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 22:00:36 -0500

Could some of you using the latest version of JFW 11 go to
www.KATC.com and see if you can easily navigate the site?  I've tried using
both Firefox as well as IE8, and JFW becomes so sluggish that one can't
easily read the site at all.  I even went so far as to uninstall both Flash
& JAVA just to see if they were the issues, but so far nothing.  I use to be
able to read the site a couple of years ago, but now it takes anywhere from
a minute to a minute and a half to read each line of the site.  I'll be very
interested in what you all come up with.

Blessings,

Brian