Re: JAWS with Magic; computer lock ups?

  • From: "John Miller" <n1umj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 15:48:11 -0500

The only program in your message you mention that I use is Jaws, and I've
had my computer, with XP now since March and have only had 1 lock up and
that was my fault, my laptop I've had since January, that hasn't locked up
yet at all. With windows 98SE I might see a lock up once a month, but even
that I'm not sure it had anything to do with Jaws or not. I'd say as many
did as didn't.