Re: JAWS thumb drive version

  • From: "Derek Czuy" <dczuy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 20:00:56 -0600

Thanks for your responce.

When I am experiencing my problem, I am working off of the thumb drive which in my case, is drive F. So, I must be looking at the dictionary file on that drive. When I load JAWS, I type F:JAWS10. As I said, when I add dictionary entries to the Default Dictionary File on the thumb drive version of JAWS and go back to it, only my dictionary entries are shown. This doesn't happen on either of my desktop versions of JAWS. I use the JAWS 11 Public Beta. I also have JAWS 10 on my hard drive. There must be an error in the JAWS 10 thumb drive version.

Derek
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>