JAWS saying caps in word

  • From: "Vicki Wherry" <amethyst17@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 13:49:24 -0700

I am using the latest update to JAWS 7.1, and Word 2002. I have my
configuration set so that JAWS says "all caps" when the entire word is
capitalized, and "Cap" when it's only the first letter of the word. It works
fine everywhere but in Word. I can't tell if the letters are capped or not.
I double-checked to make sure it was set to do this in Word, and it is. Any
solutions for this problem?

Vicki