RE: JAWS and Vista

  • From: "jim grimsby Jr." <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 13:29:03 -0700

Hi it is going to work out of the box just fine.  Office 2k3 will work just
fine with vista.  You would do better with 2k7 though.

No nothing needs to be changed to make jaws work with it.  As for having a
little fit shame on you for doing so before you new if you had something to
have a fit about.  Smile.