Re: JAWS and Vista

  • From: "Caroline" <listmailstuff@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 17:17:17 -0500

2007 works just fine. The problem is that Microsoft saw it fit to redesign the
program, and although the ribbon has a very similar feel to the menu bar,
options have been moved around. Traditional hotkeys still work, but if you're
not overly familiar with those commands learning the new layout can be
frustrating. If you have 2003, and if you're comfortable with it, stick with
it. If you want a challenge, definitely go for 2007.

Caroline