Re: JAWS and Screen saver

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 14:01:56 -0700

Joan

Yes, I know.  that isn't any problem at all to me.  I mean, being
interrupted by the screen saver because I haven't touched a key in 20
minutes or so (the interval of nonactivity after which I've set the screen
saver to come on).  In fact, I so seldom don't touch the keyboard for so
long that this isn't likely to happen when I'm actually at the computer,
long document or not.

Thanks for the reassurance.  I was just trying to figure out if a screen
saver actually sabotaged Jaws in some way I wouldn't understand intuitively.