Re: JAWS and Screen saver

  • From: "Playful Heart" <playfulheart@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 17:23:01 -0500

If you select not to use a screen saver than whatever you have on the screen
is what will be saved if the monitor is not turned off. A suggestion would
be to select blank and than the screen is black or in other words no picture
is displayed and the monitor can still remain on. Any movement on keyboard
or mouse will bring the screen into view again.  While most monitors are not
to have images burned on them any more it is still a good idea to use the
blank selection if one is going to leave it on and not use it for a while.