RE: JAWS and Outlook XP

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 11:52:01 -0400

This answer only works if the user has the folder tree view enabled.
Many don't, because it gives you a wider display, and you can hear more
of the name of the sending user and the subject line.

The control Y for the folder dialog does always work, and lets you go
anywhere.  You can press the I key and usually land right on the inbox
item.

Chip Orange
Database Administrator
Florida Public Service Commission