RE: JAWS and Outlook XP

  • From: "Jeffrey Shockley" <jawswizard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 16:15:38 -0400

Hi,
While you are in either of these parts in Outlook (it doesn't where; it
could be in the Inbox, Calendar, Journal, Inbox, etc. just press F6 and that
will take you from the tree view with the folders in it back to where you
were. While in that tree view, you can just navigate to the folder or where
ever you want to go and open it like you normally would.
Hope this helps,
Jeffrey
P.s: Outlook XP is the same as Outlook 2002.

Check out my blog!
The URL is
http://jeffreyshockley.livejournal.com
<http://jeffreyshockley.livejournal.com/>
"You learn something new every day!"
"You can do anything if you put your mind to it!"
"It is not what we see that determines who we are. It is how we choose to
see it."

--Doomed Dragon