JAWS and OE

  • From: "TerriLynne" <terri_lynne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 20:26:22 -0700

Hi all,
I am using Windows XP home and JAWS 5.1.

I just tried out the hot key ctrl+shift+f to find messages in the OE inbox.
I had two problems.

First, each time I entered on a message, the word cancel came up with the
message quote"setting message flags"quote right above the word cancel. There
was a 4 or 5 second pause before that went away and the message opened. Any
idea what this means?

After a few messages, I tried both entering and left-clicking on the cancel
below "setting message flags", but it didn't work.

Second, when I would hit delete on the message, it took 4 or 5 seconds
before that process was finished.

I tried hitting delete while in the message, and then I waited 8 to 10
seconds while it first deleted and then went through the setting message
flags routine.

I like being able to pull up one thread and reading every comment on that
subject at one time, but the time lapse between messages pretty much
discourages me from doing it again.

Any solutions?

Thanks much,

TerriLynne