RE: which authorization to use?

  • From: "Aman Singer" <aman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 19:51:33 -0500

Hi.
        It doesn't effect NT/2K/XP users in any way in which other users are
not effected. That is, the authorization will work in the same way with
these systems as it does now (you have to have a Pro key, etc).
        No, you don't need an internet authorization to install the new
authorization. See
        http://www.freedomscientific.com/_vti_Activate/FSActivate.asp
        Aman