Re: JAWS and Netbooks

  • From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 11:27:34 -0500

Researching the Asus 1005 netbook, I found that there are several different
versions with that model number, all followed with various letter combinations.
 The processor, hard drive size, battery capacity, operating system, and color
seem to be the variables among the different choices.  Some models have Windows
XP, and some have the Windows 7 Starter Edition.  Those of you who have the
Asus 1005, did you get it with the Windows 7 Starter Edition, and if so, how
well does it work with JFW?

Gary King
w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx