Re: JAWS and Groupwise

  • From: "Clifford Blackwell" <cblackwell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 09:30:48 -0500

Gezim,

Jaws will work with the email component of GroupWize, but the calendar
is pretty much inaccessible.  You can place items on the calendar for
others to read, but reading a calendar to see what's on it is pretty
much a joke.

I believe there was someone in Canada trying to write scripts for it,
but I don't know if they every came about.

Pretty much all versions of jaws work with the current level of
GroupWize.  However, there was a rumor that Freedom Scientific Was going
to drop support for GroupWize because Novelle wasn't helpful and few
people use it.

>>> gezimr@xxxxxxxxxxx 6/17/2004 6:36:18 AM >>>
Dear all,
Can anybody tell me if JAWS works with Groupwise, and if yes, which
JAWS version do I need to have? The reason I am asking is that they have
installed Groupwise at my work, and I am the only one in the network
still working with the old system.

I am looking forward to your answers.

With best regards,
Gezim
line.

or the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather