RE: JAWS, Skype and Windows Live Messenger

  • From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 17:11:56 -0700

Hi there,
Tell your friend to do the following:
1. Press Windows key and type Sound into the Start Search field. Then press
down arrow until he hears Sound. Press Enter.
2. At the Sound dialog, press CTRL+Tab to go to Recording Tab. Press Up and
Down arrow to select Microphone then press Tab until he hears Properties.
Press Enter.
3. Press CTRL+TAB to go to levels page. Press Tab until he hears Microphone
button. Press Left or Right arrow to adjust it to around 80% then pres Tab
until he hears OK button. Press Enter.
4. Press TAB until he hears OK and press Enter. You are done.
I would suggest to him to use Skype Call Testing Service to see if his
microphone is working or not.
Cheers,
Joseph