Re: unsubscribe

  • From: "Steve Boodram" <steve.boodram@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 18:46:53 -0400

Hi Yardbird, I agree with you totally but it might not have been as obvious
to you and I as it was to the person who posted the message. We can all make
our point crystal clear to others while at the same time being nice to them
like you did. That's the issue. It was just the way I think the response was
communicated by Chris Skarstad
Cheers.
Phone: 1-868-636-3519
Fax: 1-868-679-1001