JAWS Scripts for On Line Bible 2.0

  • From: "Beto Escobar III" <betoescobar3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List Serve" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 08:03:28 -0600

Hello Everybody--
Hey, I have a question regarding JAWS 6.0 and scripts for On Line Bible 2.0.
I've E-mailed Larry Pierce, the programmer, or owner of On Line Bible, and he
informed me of On Line Bible being updated to 2.0 so it can work with JAWS 6.0,
but I am still having problems getting it to read out loud!Well, Larry referred
me on to another gentleman who is a JAWS trainer in a North Eastern state, and
he informed me he wrote some scripts for the On Line Bible 2.0, but it
**still** does not work too well either!  As a result, this is why I am
writing...

Does anyone know what I can do to get the On Line Bible 2.0 to work with JAWS
6.0?  I will include the link to download On Line Bible 2.0 to see if someone
out there in the wide world of JFW can help me with this!  I have another
question, does anybody know of an excellent bible which works wonderfully with
JAWS 6.0?  If so, would you please send me this information?

On Line Bible download:

http://www.onlinebible.net.
 Please, help me find a Bible program witch works wonderfully with JAWS, or
send me some scripts!

Your friend,
Beto Escobar III, LMSW