RE: JAWS Scripts for On Line Bible 2.0

  • From: "Mark" <mfurn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 10:15:51 -0500

Hi Beverely. Here is the link for the download page. If you use the vertual
curser, you will see it says version 2.0, Make sure you pick the proper
download. There are 2 downloads. The first one is the update if you are
already running a previous version of online bible. The second one is the
basic version. Read the screen and you will see what it includes. If you use
the say links jaws key plus f7, arrow down 5 times to program update or 8
times for starter pack. Hit enter at either one and a way you go.

Mark

 http://www.onlinebible.net/programs.html