JAWS & Mobile phone in MSN Messenger 6.1

  • From: "Vicki Wherry" <v.wherry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 11:23:18 -0400

I would like to use the option to call a mobile phone with MSN Messenger,
but JJAWS won't show me the list of providers to sign up with. It tells me
to click the learn more button and says to view the list of providers below,
but there is no list showing and no learn more button. I've maximized the
window and that doesn't help. Has anyone used this feature and have a
suggestion on how to sign up for the service? I'm using JAWS 4.51 and
5.0844. Thanks

Vicki