jaws not unloading properly

  • From: "phillip and scott" <we-r-music@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 10:20:41 -0500

Hi listers.  I am using the latest version of jaws and find that many times it
does not unload properly when we want to play games.  I think I have found the
problem but don't know how to solve it.  It seems to be memory related.  I am
using max mem on a windows xp machine and this is helping some but at start up
the memory is only 256 out of 512.  Can someone tell us how to get more memory
free at start up?  I know we can terminate certain processes but don't know
which ones are safe and not safe to terminate.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.  Thanks much.
Phillip and Scottx and that helps some