Re: JAWS 9: Accessible Diary Software

  • From: "Robert Logue" <bobcat11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 19:07:27 -0700

Dan.  If you find something real good, I'd like to hear about it.  In the mean
time.  Here is a trick with regular Notepad.  Start a new file and type .LOG at
the beginning of the file.  Make sure it is all caps.Each time you open the
file later.  Notepad will go to the bottom of the file and insert the current
date and time.  Very handy.

Bob