RE: JAWS 9: Accessible Diary Software

  • From: "Dan Lococo" <dlococo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 15:59:47 -0600

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the tip on using Notepad for keeping a log. I'm sure I'll find
this very handy at some point.

I looked at a number of diary products with limited success. I found a
product called "Ultra Recall" that looks very promising. It has a fairly
steep learning curve but also seems quite powerful. I'm using the demo
version but will make a purchase decision by Wednesday. I'm including a link
to the company's web site in case you want to take a look.

http://www.kinook.com/UltraRecall/

I also found a product called "Advanced diary" that was pretty handy but I
was not able to gain access to the results of text searches. It would work
well if you only needed to keep a journal by date (or if you figure out how
to access the search results).

Once again thanks for the tip.

Dan

  _____