JAWS 6 & Word Web Pro

  • From: "D. J. Mitchell" <mitch44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 07:37:05 -0700

Hi, I went to the Helpful Hints on JFW Light and downloaded the scripts for
Word Web Pro.
I unzipped this file.  Do I have to do anything else with these unzipped
files?
When I enter a word, it does the search and tells me there are X number of
definitions but I cannot read them with the JAWS cursor.
All tips appreciated, off list if appropriate.  Thanks, Mitch

mitch44@xxxxxxxxx