Re: JAWS 6 & Word Web Pro

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 09:41:27 -0700

There was a problem with Word Web when JAWS 5 came out, and Debbie wrote
those scripts out of the goodness of her heart. A previous scripter, FS and
Word Web couldn't help.

I've found that it sometimes works if after looking up a definition, you tab
once and up arrow. Otherwise switch to the JAWS cursor which defeats having
this quick of a dictionary.