Re: JAWS 10 not reading some emails

  • From: "Peter Holdstock" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 13:36:00 +0100

Hi, with your problem, is it that it reads the first word or two and then
stops. If so, I'd suggest that is due to a bug whereby if there is a "," then
JAWS seems to either stop or pause reading and you have to then do say all to
get it to carry on. That bug has been reported by lots of people I believe.

With the bug in this thread, JAWS wont read the email, and actually wont
respond to anything for a period of time once you have exited the email. If you
keep the email open JAWS wont do a thing.

Peter