Re: Installing Jaws on a Thumb Drive

  • From: <katherineschulz6266@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 21:36:41 -0600

Well, since I am totally out of my depth here, I have no idea what I should do.
 It all sounds rather complicated.

I have a Dell laptop but for some reason Jaws doesn't seem to want to install
properly when we tried to install it.  It wouldn't talk when we turned it on no
matter what we tried.  I thought this would be a good solution to have it on a
thumb drive as I thought I could take it anywhere and just plug it in and use
it.  Apparently, that is not the case.  If anyone has any suggestions as to
what my best course of action is, I would welcome them.  Otherwise, I guess I
will be without a computer for the time I am away.

Katherine