Installing Jaws on a Thumb Drive

  • From: <katherineschulz6266@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 22:13:14 -0600

I am going to visit relatives and thought it would be a good idea to install
Jaws on a thumb drive so I can use their computer.

Could someone send me detailed instructions as to how to do this?  What sort of
thumb drive do I need and what do I need to do?

If I understand it right, when Jaws is installed on the thumb drive, I just
plug it into a USB port and it is ready to use?

I'm sorry to be so uninformed but if I don't ask, I won't learn.  If anyone
wishes to reply directly please feel free to do so.

Thank you for the help.

Katherine