Re: Insert F10 command

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 22:25:34 -0700

Well, next time I used Insert F10 and went to that same Web page, it had
remained maximized. So I guess that's not too much trouble, after all. One
nifty thing about this list is that each running application has a note
beside it saying if it's running maximized or whatever. Nice touch.

Now where's my slice of that cold pizza? And a cold one to wash it down?