Insert F10 command

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 21:58:39 -0700

Hmm, here's something I just noticed that makes this approach not quite as
efficient in terms of those ever-important keystrokes as one might hope: I
pressed Insert F10, arrowed down to one Web page I'd left open, and hit
Enter (oops, I guess Jim said I could only use the space bar to execute a
Jaws command?). And the Web page came onto the screen, but in a reduced
size, right in the middle of the screen I started from. So I had to maximize
it before I thought it wise to try doing anything else.

But it's still interesting to know about. and, though I haven't yet seen a
corrective post, of course I meant Insert F10 in that little senairio
abou5tt the two programmers eating cold pizza and writing clever Jaws
keyboard scripts. Just mistyped.
ceanrio scnario