Re: Increasing speaking Rate

  • From: "Kathye and Gene" <kathyeandgene@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 11:31:35 -0500

Tom:  Thanks, Kathye

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bissett, Tom
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 9:41 AM
  Subject: RE: Increasing speaking Rate

  There have been several instructions given.  When in the global or individual
voices there is a selection to apply the change to the default or for the
specific application.  If you want your changes to be applied across the board
then select default and your voice rate will be the same for all aplication
unless you have applied the change to a specific application.  in that case the
specific application settings will apply.

  Tom Bissett
  BMO Financial Group
  Technology and Operations
  Integrated Client Solutions