RE: Increasing speaking Rate

  • From: "Bissett, Tom" <tom.bissett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 09:41:26 -0500

There have been several instructions given.  When in the global or
individual voices there is a selection to apply the change to the
default or for the specific application.  If you want your changes to be
applied across the board then select default and your voice rate will be
the same for all aplication unless you have applied the change to a
specific application.  in that case the specific application settings
will apply.

Tom Bissett
BMO Financial Group
Technology and Operations